Flexible Bandwidth Billing
Offering nearly unlimited bandwidth billing options.
We are now offering flexible bandwidth billing on our dedicated server offers, which will allow you to select the exact amount of bandwidth needed for your system. We are providing three flexible billing options; monthly data transfer (per GB), unmetered (capped), or 95th percentile. In addition to being able to select these levels at sign-up, you can modify your bandwidth commitment levels or billing methods at any time to take effect for the next billing period.
Monthly Data Transfer (Per GB)
Per GB billing is used by most of our dedicated server customers and it is the simplest pricing method we offer. You are billed on the number of GB transferred from your server and outbound bandwidth is all that is billed for considering inbound bandwidth is free. This technique works best for most users unless they are using higher amount of bandwidth or do not want the ambiguity of overages.
- Additional bandwidth, if purchased in advance of the billing period, is $0.10 per GB
- 2000GB of data transfer included at no additional charge
- Overages are billed at $0.35 per GB
Unmetered billing allows you to set a limited amount of outbound bandwidth available on your account. You will be able to use that specific amount of outgoing bandwidth 24/7 without any overage fees. With this billing method, you will not be billed for inbound bandwidth usage an there is no limit on inbound bandwidth usage. It also works well for those using higher amounts of bandwidth or those that do not want to risk overages.
10 Mbit/sec is included for $20 per month over the base price and bandwidth beyond 10 Mbit/sec is priced as follows:
- 11 - 19 Mbit/sec - $20 per Mbit/sec
- 20 - 39 Mbit/sec - $17 per Mbit/sec
- 40 - 99 Mbit/sec - $14 per Mbit/sec
- 100 - 199 Mbit/sec - $11 per Mbit/sec
- 200 - 499 Mbit/sec - $10 per Mbit/sec
- 500 Mbit/sec+ - $9 per Mbit/sec
- No overages